Saturday, November 2, 2013

"We Change the World"

"Class of 2022, how will YOU change the world?" is a question posted in our classroom, and the students worked incredibly hard the first nine weeks to create "action plans" to make a difference in their school, communities, churches, and neighborhoods and reduce their carbon footprint. 

They 1. Found and researched a problem. 2. Created a plan of action in their community. 3. Documented their action plans through pictures, videos, scrapbooks, journals, etc. and looked at the benefits and possible problems. 3. Listed their plan step by step. 4. Made a difference!!



Here are some our students presenting their "Action Plans." Come to OES to see our action plans on display on the 4th grade hall!



















2 comments:

  1. Wow! I must admit your action plans have really made me think about my own carbon footprint. You did make a difference because I had a conversation with my husband tonight about ways that we can take better care our our Earth. Thanks for working so hard and putting a lot of thought into your action plans. I know that you will inspire others because you inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. McKelvey,

    "Thank you so much for kind words!!"

    -Miss Lockridge's class

    ReplyDelete