Monday, September 14, 2015

DONORS CHOOSE-Spread the word!!


Dear Parents,


I want to make sure that your daughters have the materials that they need to succeed, so I created a request for our classroom at DonorsChoose.org. I am so excited about these materials and would LOVE for the girls to have them!! I am very passionate about helping each of your precious girls learn and grow every day in our classroom!  I am requesting wobble stools and privacy partitions to help them focus on their learning!

 

For information about the project-


2) Click on the project titled “Hocus Pocus, Everybody Focus!"

If you know anyone who may want to help our classroom, please pass this along! I encourage/challenge you to tell at least three people. They will receive updated photos of how the materials are used along with hand-written thank you letters from the girls.

 

 
















If donations are made to our classroom by next Sunday, September 20th the donation will be **matched dollar for dollar** thanks to DonorsChoose.org. Just enter the code SPARK on the payment page and you'll be matched dollar for dollar (up to $100). 


Thank you so much for your help!!

2 comments: